Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ:ILMN) today announced that it will webcast the Company’s presentation at the Cowen and Company 33 rd Annual Health Care Conference in Boston, Massachusetts on March 6, 2013. The live webcast is scheduled to begin at 11:20 AM EST and will feature a brief overview of the company by Marc Stapley, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, followed by a question and answer session.
The webcast can be accessed in the Investor Relations section of Illumina's web site under the "Company" tab at www.illumina.com.
is a leading developer, manufacturer, and marketer of life science tools
and integrated systems for the analysis of genetic variation and
function. We provide innovative sequencing and array-based solutions for
genotyping, copy number variation analysis, methylation studies, gene
expression profiling, and low-multiplex analysis of DNA, RNA, and
protein. We also provide tools and services that are fueling advances in
consumer genomics and diagnostics. Our technology and products
accelerate genetic analysis research and its application, paving the way
for molecular medicine and ultimately transforming healthcare.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV