- Enter into collaboration arrangements covering the development and commercialization of two or more of the Company's Pipeline candidates.
- Choose one or more Pipeline candidates for further development through initial human clinical trials by the Company.
- Undertake process development towards GMP manufacture of one of our lead Fc fusion protein candidates.
- Advance in our Pipeline Program the next wave of “immune checkpoint” based product candidates from our initial focused discovery program and initiate our second focused discovery program.
- Conduct initial validation studies of monoclonal antibodies generated by our South San Francisco subsidiary against at least three Compugen oncology targets and have active programs for at least five monoclonal antibody programs by yearend.
- Develop a new platform to enhance predictive discovery of product candidates within the area of protein-protein interactions, a complex area of high industry interest."
Compugen Ltd. Reports Fourth Quarter And Calendar 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts