- Contextual Awareness and Health & Fitness Monitoring: InvenSense has exciting new developments in these areas including a 9-axis accelerometer/gyroscope/compass in 3x3x1mm package with 9.2mW power consumption, ideal for mobile devices, wearable sensors for sports and remote health monitoring, and emerging applications.
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS): InvenSense will demonstrate how its highly precise OIS gyroscope detects and accounts for slight hand jitter and the gyroscope's immunity to interference from audible frequencies such as music or ambient noise. This technology is ideal for smartphone manufacturers seeking the same level of OIS that is available in digital still cameras.
- Indoor Navigation: InvenSense 9-axis sensor solutions provide predictable navigation heading information, addressing the market requirements for high performance applications such as pedestrian navigation, context-aware advertising and other location-based services.
- Motion UI: InvenSense technology tracks user motion in free space and delivers these motions as input commands. The integration of this technology into smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, remote controls for Smart TVs and other consumer electronics provides the means for consumers to intuitively interact with electronic devices.
InvenSense® To Exhibit At Mobile World Congress 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.