InvenSense, Inc. (NYSE: INVN), the leading provider of MotionTracking™ devices, is planning to present a host of Motion Interface briefings and solution demonstrations at Mobile World Congress 2013. Key demonstrations on the show floor will include:
- Contextual Awareness and Health & Fitness Monitoring: InvenSense has exciting new developments in these areas including a 9-axis accelerometer/gyroscope/compass in 3x3x1mm package with 9.2mW power consumption, ideal for mobile devices, wearable sensors for sports and remote health monitoring, and emerging applications.
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS): InvenSense will demonstrate how its highly precise OIS gyroscope detects and accounts for slight hand jitter and the gyroscope's immunity to interference from audible frequencies such as music or ambient noise. This technology is ideal for smartphone manufacturers seeking the same level of OIS that is available in digital still cameras.
- Indoor Navigation: InvenSense 9-axis sensor solutions provide predictable navigation heading information, addressing the market requirements for high performance applications such as pedestrian navigation, context-aware advertising and other location-based services.
- Motion UI: InvenSense technology tracks user motion in free space and delivers these motions as input commands. The integration of this technology into smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, remote controls for Smart TVs and other consumer electronics provides the means for consumers to intuitively interact with electronic devices.
InvenSense is exhibiting in booth #5C80, located in Hall 5. Mobile World Congress 2013 is taking place in Barcelona, Spain from February 25 – 28, 2013. To schedule press and partner meetings at the show, contact email@example.com. For more information and product images, please visit InvenSense online at http://www.invensense.com.
InvenSense Inc. (NYSE: INVN) is the leading provider of MotionTracking™ solutions for consumer electronic devices. The company’s patented NF Platform and patent-pending MotionFusion™ technology address the emerging needs of many mass-market consumer applications via improved performance, accuracy, and intuitive motion and gesture-based interfaces. InvenSense technology can be found in consumer electronic products including smartphones, tablets, gaming devices, optical image stabilization, and remote controls for Smart TVs. The company’s MotionTracking products are also being integrated into a number of industrial applications. InvenSense is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California and has offices in China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, and Dubai. More information can be found at www.invensense.com.©2013 InvenSense, Inc. All rights reserved. InvenSense, MotionTracking, MotionProcessing, MotionProcessor, MotionFusion, MotionApps, DMP, and the InvenSense logo are trademarks of InvenSense, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV