Vitran management will conduct a conference call and webcast today: February 20, at 10:00 a.m. ET,
to discuss the Company's 2012 fourth quarter results.Conference call dial-in: 1-888-396-8049 or 416-764-8646 (International) Live Webcast: www.vitran.com (select "Investor Relations") TORONTO, Feb. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --Vitran Corporation Inc. (Nasdaq:VTNC) (TSX:VTN), a North American transportation firm, today announced year-end and quarterly financial results for the twelve- and three-month periods ended December 31, 2012 (all figures reported in $U.S.). Year and fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012 highlights:
- Annual revenue increased 2.4% to $702.9 million for the 2012 year.
- Fourth quarter revenue decreased 4.7% to $164.3 million compared to a year ago.
- Non-GAAP basis adjusted loss from continuing operations of $0.67 per share for the fourth quarter of 2012 and adjusted loss from continuing operations of $1.66 per share for the 2012 fiscal year.
- Agreement signed on February 12, 2013 to sell Supply Chain Operation for $97.0 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV