LOS ANGELES, Feb. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RadNet, Inc. (Nasdaq:RDNT), a national leader in providing high-quality, cost-effective diagnostic imaging services through a network of owned and operated outpatient imaging centers, announced today that it will host a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter 2012 financial results on Tuesday, March 12 th, 2013 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific Time (10:30 a.m. Eastern Time).
Investors are invited to listen to RadNet's conference call by dialing 888-264-8931. International callers can dial 913-312-0825. There will also be simultaneous and archived webcasts available at http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=103664 or http://www.radnet.com under the "Investors" menu section and "News Releases" sub-menu of the website. An archived replay of the call will also be available and can be accessed by dialing 877-870-5176 from the U.S., or 858-384-5517 for international callers, and using the passcode 8490624.
About RadNet, Inc.RadNet, Inc. is the largest provider of fixed-site outpatient diagnostic imaging services in the United States through a network of 236 owned and/or operated outpatient imaging centers (inclusive of 20 facilities held in Joint Ventures). RadNet's core markets include California, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York and Rhode Island. Together with affiliated radiologists, and inclusive of full-time and per diem employees and technicians, RadNet has a total of approximately 6,300 employees. For more information, visit http://www.radnet.com. The RadNet, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7212
CONTACT: RadNet, Inc. Mark Stolper Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer 310-445-2800
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV