Mary Berry Is Most Popular Baking Companion
Tea Room Cake Hotel Cake Bakery Shop Cake Wholesale Bakery Cake Wedding Cake Retail Christmas cake Supermarket Cake Celebration / Novelty Cake 'Free From' Cake Bake at Home Cake Cake of the Year (nomination only)
Winners will be announced at an afternoon tea and award ceremony on the 19 th June at the Park Lane Hotel in Mayfair, London.
The Cake Awards is a joint venture between food industry expert Jane Milton and event organisers UBM Awards & Partnerships.
To enter The Cake Awards or for more information visit - http://www.thecakeawards.comAbout the Cake Awards The inaugural Cake Awards will take place on 19 th June at London's Park Lane Hotel. Designed to celebrate the best in cake, the awards will recognise everything from wedding cakes, Christmas cakes and the cake mixes you bake at home. The Cake Awards reward only those cakes - and their bakers - that stand up to the scrutiny of an elite panel of judges made up of some of the UKs most respected chefs, bakers and food industry experts. About Jane Milton Jane has 25 years commercial experience within the food and food marketing industries and has had a lot of exposure to bakery products throughout her career. Jane grew her own chocolate brownie brand and now works with retailers and manufacturers helping them find new products and markets and the manufacturers to produce them. Cakes and bakery remain a large part of her work and she also helps with strategy and systems on several food industry awards programmes. About UBM Awards & Partnerships UBM Awards & Partnerships is part of one of the largest event companies in the world. They create, design and deliver Awards ceremonies that reach thousands of people globally across every sector. Their Awards publicly celebrate excellence, highlighting what is best, what is effective and what is valued.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV