NETANYA, Israel, February 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Cellcom Israel Ltd. (NYSE: CEL) (TASE: CEL) (hereinafter: the "Company"), announced today that it will be releasing its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012 on Monday, March 4, 2013, before the US markets open.
The Company will be hosting a conference call at 10:00 am EST ( 7:00 am PST, 15:00 UK time, 17:00 Israel time). On the call, management will review and discuss the results and will be available to answer questions.
To participate, please call one of the following teleconferencing numbers. Please begin placing your calls at least 10 minutes before the conference call commences. If you are unable to connect using the toll-free numbers, please try the international dial-in number.US Dial-in Number: 1-888-668-9141 UK Dial-in Number: 0-800-917-5108 Israel Dial-in Number: 03-918- 0609 Internationa l Dial-in Number: +972-3- 918- 0609 at: 10 :0 0 am E S T ; 7 :0 0 am PST ; 15 :0 0 UK Time ; 17 :0 0 Israel Time The conference will be broadcast live on the investor relations section of the Company's website: http://investors.ircellcom.co.il. After the call, a replay of the call will be available under the same investor relations section. About Cellcom Israel
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV