GreenCom Networks Selected To Present At CleanEquity Monaco 2013
LONDON, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GreenCom Networks will present at CleanEquity Monaco 2013 on March 7th & 8th at the Sporting d'Hiver, Monaco.
CleanEquity Monaco is an annual invitation-only event hosted by Innovator Capital, the London based specialist cleantech investment bank.Other partners and sponsors include Prince Albert II of Monaco's Foundation, Covington & Burling, Qualcomm, MDB Capital, PR Newswire, Kwittken & Company, the Monte-Carlo SBM and Monaco Chamber of Economic Development. GreenCom Networks has been identified by an expert panel as one of the world's most innovative cleantech companies and has been selected to present to senior financial and strategic cleantech investors, policy makers, legislators, end users and media. GreenCom Networks is enabling distributed energy management for utilities and energy service companies with its Energy Information Brokerage Platform. The energy system is changing from a very centralized way of delivering energy to end customers to a more distributed approach based on a larger share of renewable energy sources. Such a change is key for a sustainable future energy system. Nevertheless, managing the power of a swarm of elements like consumers, distributed generators or storage technologies is complex. With its Energy Information Brokerage Platform, GreenCom Networks helps to unleash the value potential of distributed elements. Enabling services to better manage consumption, distributed generation or electric vehicles will be important for successful utilities of the future. GreenCom Networks' platform is built upon a unique combination of deep and long-standing experience in communications technology and the energy industry. The core of its platform is built upon a highly scalable logic for distributed intelligence to manage millions of consuming and producing devices more efficiently.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV