- One manufacturer realized dramatic results after integrating systems to the cloud that had become scattered as a result of rapid globalization: From 1700 servers to 500 servers and 500 virtual machines; from 200 locations with an on-premise system to 50; and from 20 network carriers to 1.
- A global retailer looking to support rapid business growth due to mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and geographic expansion moved from separate procurement of servers and data centers to a single information and communications technology (ICT) platform using 50% fewer network carriers, with integrated management and uniform services for newly launched stores throughout the world.
- A large media company seeking to strengthen business continuity planning (BCP) and business efficiency was able to reduce its overconcentration of data centers in one metropolis and total cost of ownership (TCO) for ICT systems by migrating from a system with 500 servers to an integrated platform using cloud hosting and 90 servers.
- Another retailer growing rapidly due to M&A needed to reduce IT costs and sought to benefit from centralized operations; it did so by exchanging its ICT assets (including 500 servers) for cloud hosting, reducing its data centers from five to one and realizing system optimization through an integrated customer portal.
- A second manufacturer aiming to outsource its ICT assets, achieve greater ICT resource flexibility and reduce its CO 2 footprint transitioned from an overall system of 1500 virtual and physical servers scattered among multiple data centers to an entirely cloud-based platform.
NTT Communications’ Enterprise Cloud Goes Global
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts