Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI) introduced today the AD5689R D/A converter. This 16-bit dual nanoDAC+ continues the series of ADIs nanoDAC ® products offering high performance in smaller packages. With relative accuracy of ±2-LSB INL, 2-ppm/°C 2.5-V reference, and space saving packages, this combination allows analog designers to address a wider range of applications without having to trade off performance for footprint. The series provides a straightforward pin compatible 10-bit to 16-bit upgrade/downgrade path for applications in a wide range of markets including communications infrastructure, industrial process control, healthcare and instrumentation.
- Download data sheet, order samples and evaluation boards: http://www.analog.com/AD5689R
- Connect with engineers and ADI product experts on EngineerZone™, an online technical support community: http://ez.analog.com
- Find latest information on nanoDAC solutions from ADI: http://www.analog.com/nanodac
The AD5689R also includes useful pin functions such as VLOGIC facilitating 1.8-V, 3-V and 5-V logic levels and a GAIN pin enabling the output range to be doubled. The series has both SPI and I2C interface options.
AD5689R 16-bit nanoDAC+ Key Features:
- ±2 LSB-INL max - suits open loop applications
- 2-ppm/°C 2.5-V reference – saves board space and removes calibration requirements over temperature
- Total Unadjusted Error 2-mV - eliminates need for initial calibration/adjustment
- 3-mm × 3-mm 16-lead LFCSP and 16-lead TSSOP - for shrinking board/module sizes
- 4-KV HBM ESD rating - provides system robustness
|Pricing, Availability and Dual nanoDAC Options|
|Product||Sample Availability/ Full Production||Resolution||Integrated Reference||Interface||Price Each Per 1,000||Packaging|
|AD5689R||NOW||16-bit||Yes||SPI||$4.48||16-lead LFCSP,16-lead TSSOP|
|AD5689||NOW||16-bit||No||SPI||$4.18||16-lead LFCSP,16-lead TSSOP|
|AD5697R||NOW||12-bit||Yes||I2C||$2.80||16-lead LFCSP,16-lead TSSOP|
|AD5687R||NOW||12-bit||Yes||SPI||$2.80||16-lead LFCSP,16-lead TSSOP|
|AD5687||NOW||12-bit||No||SPI||$2.50||16-lead LFCSP,16-lead TSSOP|
|AD5338R||NOW||10-bit||Yes||I2C||$1.96||16-lead LFCSP,16-lead TSSOP|
|AD5313R||NOW||10-bit||Yes||SPI||$1.96||16-lead LFCSP,16-lead TSSOP|
The AD5689R can be designed into circuits for PLC, I/O cards applications with ADI’s AD5750-2 which is a single-channel, low cost, precision voltage/current output driver amplifier.About Analog Devices Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Celebrating over 40 years as a leading global manufacturer of high-performance integrated circuits used in analog and digital signal processing applications, Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices' common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “ADI” and is included in the S&P 500 Index. For more information: http://www.analog.com To subscribe to ADI's News Feed http://www.analog.com/en/homepage/news.html Follow ADI on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ADI_News Subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI’s monthly technical journal, at: http://www.analog.com/library/analogDialogue/subscribe.html
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV