Victor Marx Makes Impact At Private Gifting Event In Honor Of Oscar Week To Benefit Melanoma Research Foundation
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On Saturday February 16, 2013, Victor Marx provided information about "All Things Possible" to the celebrity guests of the pre-Oscar event produced by Suzanne DeLaurentiis and John Gentry Tennyson to benefit the Melanoma Research Foundation. Some of the celebrities indulging in the suite included: Niecy Nash, Navid Negahban, Vanessa Bell Calloway, Sheryl Lee Ralph, Daphne Wayans, Shar Jackson, Kaya Jones, Sheree Fletcher, Rebecca Crews, Katie Cleary, Austin Anderson, Peggy Tanous, Golnesa "G.G." Gharachedaghi, Terence Bernie Hines, Danny Musico, among others…
Victor Marx is founder and President of "All Things Possible," a national faith-based organization that has worked with troubled youth for two decades. His presentations as a speaker nationwide both inspire and motivate listeners. He provides a unique and effective approach for character development and behavior modification by helping youth excel to become Champions in Life. Victor is a master of martial arts, a former U.S. Marine, and he has trained over 30 world and national martial art champions. Because of his own troubled youth, he has the heart to help kids of all ages succeed in life by overcoming negative influences around them.
Victor and his team reach out to our nation's youth to help prevent them making bad choices. He shares stories from his own life experiences, giving youth simple tools for instant success and development of moral character. Victor's impact has been documented through more than 5,000 letters he has received from youth and through his new film based on his book, "The Victor Marx Story," which delivers a message of hope and restoration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV