BTG Pactual Announces Its Fourth Quarter 2012 Results
RIO DE JANEIRO, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Banco BTG Pactual S.A. ("Banco BTG Pactual") and BTG Pactual Participations Ltd. ("BTGP", and together with Banco BTG Pactual and their respective subsidiaries, the "BTG Pactual Group" or "BTG Pactual") (BM&FBOVESPA: BBTG11 and Alternext: BTGP) today reported combined adjusted total revenues of R$1,891.4 million and combined net income of R$854.4 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2012. For the full year of 2012, combined adjusted total revenues were R$6,816.6 million and combined net income was R$3,255.6 million.
Net income per unit and annualized return on average shareholders' equity (ROAE) were R$0.94 and 25.1%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 31, 2012, and R$3.60 and 28.7%, respectively, for the year ended on such date.
As of December 31, 2012, total assets for the BTG Pactual Group reached R$150.8 billion, down 6.5% from September 30, 2012, and the BIS capital ratio for Banco BTG Pactual was 17.3%.
PRESS RELEASE – 4Q12: to access the document full version visit our website at www.btgpactual.com/ir.Next Events - CONFERENCE CALLS: February 20 (WEDNESDAY), 2013 PORTUGUESETime: 9:00 AM ( New York) / 11:00 AM ( Brasilia)Phone: +55 (11) 2188-0155Code: BTG PactualReplay: +55 (11) 2188-0155Code: BTG Pactual
ENGLISHTime: 11:00 AM ( New York) / 01:00 PM ( Brasilia)Phone: +1 (412) 317-6776Code: BTG PactualReplay: +1 (412) 317-0088Code: 10024408
INVESTOR RELATIONS DEPARTMENTEmail: email@example.com Phone: +55 (11) 3383-2000Fax: +55 (11) 3383-2001
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV