SEATTLE, Feb. 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blue Nile, Inc. (Nasdaq:NILE), the leading online retailer of diamonds and fine jewelry, announced today that Harvey Kanter, President and Chief Executive Officer, and David Binder, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
A live audio webcast of the presentation may be accessed at http://investor.bluenile.com . Following the completion of the presentation, a recorded replay of the audio webcast will be available for 30 days at the same Internet address.
About Blue Nile, Inc.Blue Nile, Inc. is the leading online retailer of diamonds and fine jewelry. The Company delivers the ultimate customer experience, providing consumers with a superior way to buy engagement rings, wedding rings and fine jewelry. Blue Nile offers in-depth educational materials and unique online tools that place consumers in control of the jewelry shopping process. The Company has some of the highest quality standards in the industry and offers thousands of independently certified diamonds and fine jewelry at prices significantly below traditional retail. Blue Nile can be found online at www.bluenile.com . Blue Nile's shares are traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC under the symbol NILE. The Blue Nile, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=9579
CONTACT: Blue Nile, Inc. Nancy Shipp, 206.388.3626 (Investors) firstname.lastname@example.org or Josh Holland, 206.336.6773 (Media) email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV