Streaming cost: $8 a month
So NBCUniveral (CMCSA), Fox Entertainment (NWS) and Disney-ABC's (DIS) television streaming venture that lets scores of TV geeks watch Community a day after it airs also streams movies? Yes, but it pays to drop that $8 a month.
Hulu Plus touts past Oscar-winning films including Doubt, Frida, Sling Blade, Seven Samurai and The Crying Game, but you get only 30-second previews of the films unless you sign in. While Hulu Plus' episode content is still chopped up with commercials, its movie catalog runs uninterrupted and looks just fine in HD when streamed through a set-top box such as a Roku.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV