BRAMPTON, ON, Feb. 19, 2013 /CNW/ - Loblaw Companies Limited (Loblaw) is advising the public not to consume select 650 ml size of PC White Corn Black Bean Mild Salsa and 430 ml size of PC Salsa Mild, because some of the products may contain pieces of plastic.
- 650 ml size of PC White Corn Black Bean Mild Salsa: UPC 060383697211 with product code date BB:2013DE07,
- 430 ml size of PC Salsa Mild: UPC 060383736194 with product code date: BB:2014JA30
The vendor has identified the source and corrected the issue to ensure no further product issues.
Loblaw has removed all affected lot codes of this product from sale in stores as a precautionary measure as soon as it was notified of the issue from the vendor. No consumer complaints or injuries have been reported to date.The products were sold at:
- BC, AB, SK, MB: Extra Foods®, nofrills®, Real Canadian Superstore®, Shop Easy®, SuperValu®, Your Independent Grocer®, Real Canadian Wholesale Club®
- ON: Fortinos, Loblaws®, nofrills®, Real Canadian Superstore®, Real Canadian Wholesale Club®, valu-mart®, Your Independent Grocer®, Zehrs®, Freshmart
- Atlantic: Cash & Carry, Real Canadian Wholesale Club®, Dominion, Freshmart, Red & White, nofrills®, Save Easy, Real Canadian Superstore®
- Quebec: AXEP, Group Distribution, L'Intermarché, Loblaws, Maxi & Cie, Maxi, Provigo, à plein gaz
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts