NEW YORK, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. (NYSE: MSO) will announce its financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year period ended December 31, 2012 on February 26, 2013. The Company will also host a conference call with analysts and investors at 8:30 a.m. EST. The live webcast will be accessible to the public on the Company's web site, www.marthastewart.com/ir, and an archived version will be available through March 12, 2013.
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. (MSLO) is a leading provider of original "how-to" information, inspiring and engaging consumers with unique lifestyle content and high-quality products. MSLO is organized into the following business segments: Publishing, Merchandising and Broadcasting. MSLO is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol MSO.
(MSO)SOURCE Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV