Marketo Kicks Off "Marketing Happy Hour" For Hip Marketers
SAN MATEO, Calif., Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Marketo, the leading provider of cloud-based software for automating marketing, today announced a very special recurring Google Hangout created for marketers by marketers, entitled the " Marketing Happy Hour." Every two weeks, the Marketing Happy Hour will bring together today's best and brightest marketers to discuss hot topics, best practices, and the latest trends surrounding marketing.
Hosted live from the Marketo Headquarters in San Mateo on Wednesday February 20 th at 4pm PST, the first in the exclusive series will feature author, keynote speaker, Internet marketing and social media strategist Brian Carter. Carter will be joined by social media strategist and host, Jason Miller for an entertaining discussion surrounding the latest trends in generating leads, blogging, marketing socially and much more. Each show will feature two or more thought leaders, but is open for anyone on YouTube or with Google+ to view and engage in the conversation.
Upcoming shows to feature:
- March 6, 4pm PST – Special guest Jon Miller, VP of Marketing Content and Strategy at Marketo
- March 20, 4pm PST – Joe Chernov, 2012 Content Marketer of the Year and VP of Marketing at Kinvey
- April 3, 4pm PST – Craig Rosenberg, author of the popular sales and marketing blog, www.funnelholic.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts