- 280,000 square-feet of solar power generation systems on the roof.
- Lighting that operates as needed, regulated by motion sensors and powered in part by solar panels.
- A warehouse ventilation system that utilizes outside air drawn through louvers facing the prevailing winds, plus energy efficient heating and cooling systems.
- A solar reflective white “cool roof” and light colored on-site pavement to help reduce heat and global warming.
- Water efficient and drought tolerant landscaping that reduces irrigation by 50 percent.
- A Water Pollution Prevention Program that captures and treats storm water runoff from 90 percent of annual rainfall.
- Low-emitting paints, coatings, glues, and sealants that comply with LEED standards were used during construction.
- Recycled and regional building materials were sourced within 500 miles of the construction site. The majority of on-site construction waste materials were recycled as well.
SKECHERS North American Distribution Center In Rancho Belago, California. (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.