- 280,000 square-feet of solar power generation systems on the roof.
- Lighting that operates as needed, regulated by motion sensors and powered in part by solar panels.
- A warehouse ventilation system that utilizes outside air drawn through louvers facing the prevailing winds, plus energy efficient heating and cooling systems.
- A solar reflective white “cool roof” and light colored on-site pavement to help reduce heat and global warming.
- Water efficient and drought tolerant landscaping that reduces irrigation by 50 percent.
- A Water Pollution Prevention Program that captures and treats storm water runoff from 90 percent of annual rainfall.
- Low-emitting paints, coatings, glues, and sealants that comply with LEED standards were used during construction.
- Recycled and regional building materials were sourced within 500 miles of the construction site. The majority of on-site construction waste materials were recycled as well.
SKECHERS North American Distribution Center In Rancho Belago, California. (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.