NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Trulia Inc. fell 11.0 percent to $31.45.
Box Ships Inc. fell 8.9 percent to $5.44.
Group 1 Automotive Inc. fell 7.5 percent to $61.62.Humana Inc. fell 6.4 percent to $73.01. Primero Mining Corp. fell 6.1 percent to $5.68. Mesa Royalty Trust fell 6.0 percent to $22.00. Arabian American Development Co. fell 5.6 percent to $7.48. Tahoe Resources Inc. fell 5.2 percent to $14.78. Universal American Corp. fell 4.6 percent to $9.38. Hovnanian Enterprises Inc. fell 4.3 percent to $5.76.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV