Bank of Hawaii Corporation (NYSE: BOH) today announced that Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer Peter S. Ho will present at the 2013 Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Boston Bank Conference held on Feb. 27-28, 2013 at The Langham Hotel in Boston, Mass.
Bank of Hawaii Corporation is scheduled to present at 9:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013. Keefe, Bruyette & Woods will offer a live webcast of the presentation on the website located at: http://wsw.com/webcast/kbw9/boh/. A replay of the presentation will be available for 90 days following the conclusion of the conference. A replay will also be available via the Investor Relations link of the company's website, www.boh.com.
Bank of Hawaii Corporation is a regional financial services company
serving businesses, consumers and governments in Hawaii and the West
Pacific. The company’s principal subsidiary, Bank of Hawaii, was founded
in 1897 and is Hawaii’s largest independent financial institution.
more information about Bank of Hawaii Corporation, see the company’s
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV