NORTHFIELD, Ill., Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Stepan Company declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.1600 per share. The dividend is payable on March 15, 2013, to common stockholders of record on February 28, 2013.
As previously announced, the Board of Directors also declared a quarterly cash dividend on its five and one half (5.5%) percent convertible preferred stock at the quarterly rate of $0.34375 per share. Dividends are payable on February 28, 2013, to preferred stockholders of record on February 15, 2013.
Stepan Company, headquartered in Northfield, Illinois, is a leading producer of specialty and intermediate chemicals used in household, industrial, personal care, agricultural, food and insulation-related products. The common and preferred stocks are traded on the New York and Chicago Stock Exchanges under the symbol SCL and SCLPR.SOURCE Stepan Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV