TORONTO, Feb. 19, 2013 /CNW/ - Royal Bank of Canada ("RBC") assumed the obligations of Ally Credit Canada Limited ("ACCL") as seller and servicer of all securitized receivables in which Canadian Capital Auto Receivables Asset Trust II ("CCARAT II") currently has an interest on February 1, 2013. Attached is a press release issued by CCARAT II providing additional details regarding the completed transaction.
Effective today, the monthly Portfolio Reports of all Series of Notes outstanding that were issued by CCARAT II (specifically, the Series 2011-1, Series 2011-2, and Series 2012-1) will now be filed with CCARAT II's other public filings on www.sedar.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV