Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV), the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, announced it is hosting a complimentary webinar entitled, “Everything You Need To Know About E-Commerce APIs – A Business Primer.” The webinar, which is part of Digital River’s monthly E-Commerce Webinar Series, will take place on Feb. 21, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. CST and is now open for registration.
“The e -commerce industry is more dynamic and competitive than at any other time in history. As a result, companies must be more agile and responsive to change. APIs are a transformative channel that can help businesses speed innovation – and ultimately create enhanced online customer experiences that drive sales,” said Anudeep Parhar, senior vice president of global engineering and development for Digital River. “During this webinar, attendees will learn why it is important to make APIs part of their e-commerce product strategy. They will explore how APIs can help them tap a larger partner ecosystem, cost effectively scale their businesses as well as capitalize on emerging market and platform opportunities.”
The webinar, which is open to the public and free of charge, is designed for product and marketing managers, and information technology and engineering professionals who are responsible for setting and executing the strategic direction of their companies’ e-commerce efforts. Eric Roubal, Digital River’s senior director of development, will lead the webinar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV