News Summary: Soybeans Rebound From Two-week Slump
By The Associated Press
ON THE REBOUND: Soybeans rebounded, following two weeks of losses, after Argentina didn't the rain that was forecast over the weekend. The beans had been falling on expectations of a bumper crop in South America.
SNOW WHEAT: Wheat fell on forecasts of snow reaching the Plains. That would give the soil in the region much-needed moisture and help this year's harvest.
COPPER BOTTOM: Copper fell 2.3 percent, its biggest drop since October, on speculation that demand from China is set to wane. China is one of the world's biggest consumers of the metal.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV