UAE Construction Industry Outlook 2016
NEW YORK, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: UAE Construction Industry Outlook 2016
The UAE construction sector is going through a phenomenal growth phase with a score of ongoing projects, investment into green open spaces, and the strong government support. Further, the country is witnessing massive investments in the Construction Industry from both public and private enterprises coupled with the increased foreign direct investment over the past few years.In their latest research report, "UAE Construction Industry Outlook 2016", RNCOS analysts identified the speedy economic developments that are driving construction activities and infrastructure development in the UAE. The market, which is estimated at US$ 39.4 Billion in 2012, is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 9.5% during 2012-2016. Further, our analysts have also identified the major emerging trends and the key challenges confronted by the Industry.In the report, the Construction Industry has been studied on emirates level, covering four major construction segments viz. residential, retail, office, and hospitality. Our team has analyzed ongoing projects in the country coupled with the analysis of the emirates in which the major construction activities are concentrated. Through this, our analysts have done a thorough opportunity assessment in various construction sectors and highlighted the sector that offers maximum opportunity for growth.Besides, our team has also analyzed the existing regulatory developments that are affecting the growth of the Industry in the country. Also, to provide a thorough understanding of the major players; their business segments, global presence and financials have been analyzed. Additionally, their current construction projects have also been covered to provide a complete picture of the existing competitive environment.
1. Analyst View 2. Research Methodology 3. Macroeconomic Indicators3.1 Real GDP3.2 Foreign Direct Investment3.3 Demographic Profile 4. UAE Construction Industry in Context of GCC 5. Construction Industry Outlook to 20165.1 Construction Sector - Recent Development by Emirates5.1.1 Abu Dhabi220.127.116.11 Residential18.104.22.168 Retail22.214.171.124 Office126.96.36.199 Hospitality5.1.2 Dubai188.8.131.52 Residential184.108.40.206 Retail220.127.116.11 Office18.104.22.168 Hospitality5.1.3 Sharjah22.214.171.124 Residential126.96.36.199 Retail188.8.131.52 Hospitality5.1.4 Other Emirates184.108.40.206 Ajman220.127.116.11 Fujairah18.104.22.168 Ras al khaimah6. Regulatory Developments 7. Competitive Landscape7.1 Emaar Properties PJSC7.1.1 Key Statistics7.1.2 Current Construction Projects7.2 Nakheel PJSC7.2.1 Key Statistics7.2.2 Current Construction Projects7.3 Arabtec Construction, LLC7.3.1 Key Statistics7.3.2 Current Construction Projects7.4 Tourism Development & Investment Company (TDIC)7.4.1 Key Statistics7.4.2 Current Construction Projects7.5 Al Habtoor Group LLC7.5.1 Key Statistics7.5.2 Current Construction Projects7.6 National Petroleum Construction Company7.6.1 Key Statistics7.6.2 Current Construction Projects7.7 Mubadala Development Company PJSC7.7.1 Key Statistics7.7.2 Current Construction Projects List of Figures:Figure 3-1: Nominal GDP (Billion US$), 2010-2016Figure 3-2: GDP by Emirate (%) Figure 3-3: Annual FDI Inflow (Billion US$), 2008-2011Figure 3-4: Population (Million), 2010-2016Figure 4-1: GCC - Real Estate and Construction Projects by Country (%), 2011Figure 5-1: Construction Industry (Billion US$), 2010-2016Figure 5-2: Abu Dhabi - Cumulative Residential Units ('000), 2011-2014Figure 5-3: Abu Dhabi - Residential Units by Type (%), 2012Figure 5-4: Abu Dhabi - Cumulative Retail Space Supply ('000 Square Meter GLA), 2011-2014Figure 5-5: Abu Dhabi - Retail Space Supply by Type (%), 2012Figure 5-6: Abu Dhabi - Cumulative Office Space Supply ('000 Square Meter GLA), 2011-2014Figure 5-7: Abu Dhabi - Cumulative Hotel Room Supply ('000), 2012-2014Figure 5-8: Dubai - Cumulative Residential Units ('000), 2011-2014Figure 5-9: Dubai - Cumulative Retail Space Supply ('000 Square Meter GLA), 2011-2014Figure 5-10: Dubai - Retail Space Supply by Type (%), 2012Figure 5-11: Dubai - Cumulative Office Space Supply (Million Square Meter GLA), 2011-2014Figure 5-12: Dubai - Cumulative Hotel Room Supply ('000), 2011-2014 To order this report: Construction_and_Building Industry: UAE Construction Industry Outlook 2016 Contact Clare: email@example.comUS:(339) 368 6001Intl:+1 339 368 6001 SOURCE Reportlinker
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts