Global Cosmeceuticals Market Outlook 2016
NEW YORK, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Global Cosmeceuticals Market Outlook 2016
Cosmeceuticals has become the fastest growing segment of the Cosmetics and Personal Care Industry. These products are described as cosmetic products with drug-like benefits and are the recent addition to the Cosmetics Industry. With the growing fascination among people to look young, global population's increasing median age, cosmeceuticals product market is growing at a significant rate. Advancements in technology and emergence of new ingredients have further contributed to the progress in the commercialization of cosmeceutical products worldwide. In 2011, the market was estimated to reach US$ 30.5 Billion and is likely to augment at a rapid pace in the coming years growing at a CAGR of around 7.7% during 2012-2016.According to our new research report, "Global Cosmeceuticals Market Outlook 2016", the global cosmeceutical market offers huge potential among the Asian countries, such as Japan, China, and India, which are set to attract major players in future. Though the market is at nascent stage in the developing countries, such as India and China, there remains a large untapped population, with the desire to look young and fair. Japan has already made a niche mark in the global cosmetics market and its position in the cosmeceutical segment is effectively improving.As per our research findings, skin care and hair care represents major segments in the global cosmeceuticals market. In addition to this, tooth whitening, lip protection, etc are also emerging as key segments with significant growth. Our report covers an in-depth analysis in all the major segments and their sub-segments with key developments taking place at global level. In addition, research into new ingredients, such as stem cell and peptides for skincare-based cosmetics is anticipated to alter the market dominance in the days to come.Our report, "Global Cosmeceuticals Market Outlook 2016", provides extensive information and rational analysis of the global cosmeceutical market. The report also offers an insight into the key market trends prevailing at the regional level to provide an overview of developments taking place in these segments across the world. It also covers the key cosmeceutical ingredients including antioxidant, enzymes, proteins & peptides, and botanical actives. Thorough analysis has been conducted on the key strategies of various cosmetic players that will help the client to have an understanding of the competitors in the global Cosmeceutical Industry. Overall, the report is likely to provide clients with an optimum source of knowledge and statistics related to cosmeceuticals market worldwide.
1. Analyst View 2. Research Methodology 3. Global Cosmeceuticals Overview3.1 Cosmeceuticals Ingredients3.1.1 Antioxidants3.1.2 Enzymes3.1.3 Proteins & Peptides3.1.4 Botanical Actives3.1.5 Other Cosmeceutical Chemicals 4. Market Drivers and Trends4.1 Plant Stem Cells Bringing Revolution in Skin Care4.2 Mergers and Acquisition on Rise4.3 Launches of New Product to Drive Cosmeceutical Industry4.4 Market Players to Capture the Growth Opportunities in Emerging Markets 5. Market Outlook 20165.1 Market Size5.2 Market by Region5.3 Market by Segment5.3.1 Skin Care18.104.22.168 Anti-Aging Skin Care22.214.171.124 Acne Care126.96.36.199 Sun Care188.8.131.52 Others Skin Care Products5.3.2 Hair Care184.108.40.206 Hair Growth Products220.127.116.11 Anti-Dandruff Products5.3.3 Injectable18.104.22.168 Botulinum Toxin-Based Injectable Cosmeceutical22.214.171.124 Dermal fillers5.3.4 Others Cosmeceuticals Products 6. Country-level Market Assessment6.1 US6.2 Europe6.3 China6.4 India6.5 Japan6.6 Brazil 7. Competitive Landscape7.1 Croda International Plc7.2 Johnson & Johnson7.3 Bayer7.4 L'Oréal7.5 Procter & Gamble7.6 Avon7.7 ShiseidoList of Figures:Figure 3-1: Share of Cosmeceuticals in Total Cosmetics Market (2012)Figure 3-2: Global - Active Ingredients Market (Billion US$), 2011-2016Figure 5-1: Global - Cosmeceuticals Market (Billion US$), 2011-2016Figure 5-2: Global - Cosmeceuticals Market by Region (%), 2012Figure 5-3: Global - Cosmeceuticals Market by Segment (%), 2012Figure 5-4: Global - Skin Care Cosmeceuticals Market (Billion US$), 2011-2016Figure 5-5: Global - Skin Care Cosmeceuticals Market by Segment (%), 2012Figure 5-6: Global - Hair Care Cosmeceuticals Market (Billion US$), 2011-2016Figure 5-7: Global - Injectable Cosmeceuticals Market (Billion US$), 2011-2016Figure 5-8: Global - Others Cosmeceuticals Product Market (Billion US$), 2011-2016Figure 6-1: US - Cosmeceuticals Market (Billion US$), 2011-2016Figure 6-2: US - Dermal Fillers by Use (%), 2010Figure 6-3: Europe - Increase in Population by Age Group (%)Figure 6-4: Europe - Cosmeceuticals Market (Billion US$), 2011-2016Figure 7-1: Croda International - Breakup of Revenue by Region (%), 2011Figure 7-2: Johnson & Johnson - Breakup of Revenue by Region (%), 2011Figure 7-3: Bayer Material Science - Breakup of Revenue by Region (%), 2011Figure 7-4: L'Oréal - Breakup of Revenue by Region (%), 2011Figure 7-5: Procter & Gamble - Breakup of Revenue by Region (%), 2011Figure 7-6: Avon - Breakup of Revenue by Region (%), 2011Figure 7-7: Shiseido - Breakup of Revenue by Region (%), 2011 To order this report: Biomaterial Industry: Global Cosmeceuticals Market Outlook 2016 Contact Clare: email@example.comUS:(339) 368 6001Intl:+1 339 368 6001 SOURCE Reportlinker
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts