China Apparel Market Outlook 2016
NEW YORK, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: China Apparel Market Outlook 2016
China apparel market is going through a very exciting phase, offering immense opportunities for players involved in the business. The market, which on one hand, is struggling due to increasing labor costs and declining overseas demand is growing at an astoundingly high growth rate on the back of increasing domestic market. Besides, factors such as increasing foreign players' participation, rising investments and domestic players' expansion are adding fuel to the ever-growing apparel industry in the country.In their latest research study, "China Apparel Market Outlook 2016", RNCOS analysts identified the apparel market dynamics in different segments to highlight the areas offering promising possibilities for companies to boost their growth. The market, which is estimated at CNY 857.2 Billion in 2012, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7% during 2012-2016. Further, our analysts had also identified major market attractions prevailing in the country and taking the Apparel Industry to new heights.In the report, the apparel market has been studied on three distinct levels: Apparel Segments level, Regional level, and Player level. For segment analysis, the market has been divided into eight separate apparel segments and their current and future outlook to 2016 has been analyzed. Through this, our analysts have conducted a thorough opportunity assessment in various apparel segments and highlighted the apparel segments that offer the maximum opportunity for growth. Further, for regional analysis, our team has analyzed existing apparel clusters in China and the major provinces in which they are concentrated.Besides, our team also analyzed the existing production state of textile materials in the country coupled with the outlook till 2016. Also, to provide a thorough understanding of the major company's business model, company's product portfolio, distribution network and financials have been analyzed. Additionally, the study also covers recent activities of key companies which will help the reader to better understand the current market scenario.
1. Analyst View 2. Research Methodology 3. Country Overview in Context of Apparel Industry3.1 Macroeconomic Indicators3.1.1 Real GDP3.1.2 Purchasing Power3.1.3 Consumer Expenditure3.1.4 Demographics3.2 Market Attractions3.2.1 Lower-Tier Cities a New Battleground for Apparel Firms3.2.2 Mobile Shopping Driving Online Sales3.2.3 Luxury New Store Openings Remain Robust3.2.4 Apparel makers eyeing Bangladesh as Outsourcing hub 4. Apparel Industry Outlook to 20164.1 Market Size4.2 Apparel Market by Category4.2.1 Men's Wear4.2.2 Women's Wear4.2.3 Children's Wear4.2.4 Casual Wear4.3 Specialized Clothing4.3.1 Sportswear4.3.2 Trouser and Leather Wear4.3.3 Woolen and Thermal Wear4.3.4 Knitted Underwear 5. Textile Material Production5.1 Yarn5.2 Chemical Fiber5.3 Non-woven Textiles5.4 Cotton 6. Export by Type6.1 Knitted Garment6.2 Silk 7. Apparel Clusters7.1 Zhejiang7.2 Jiangsu7.3 Guangdong7.4 Fujian7.5 Shandong 8. Industry Players - Key Stats & Recent Activities8.1 Youngor Group8.2 Giordano International Limited8.3 Li Ning Co. Ltd8.4 Anta Sports Products8.5 Bosideng International Holdings Ltd.List of Figures:Figure 3-1: Real GDP Growth (%), 2010-2016Figure 3-2: Nominal GDP (Trillion US$), 2010-2016Figure 3-3: Per Head Disposable Income (US$), 2010-2016Figure 3-4: Median Household Income (US$), 2010-2016Figure 3-5: Clothing & Footwear Consumer Expenditure (Billion US$), 2010-2016Figure 3-6: Population (Million), 2010-2015Figure 3-7: Online Clothing Sales (Billion CNY), 2010-2013Figure 4-1: Apparel Market (Billion CNY), 2010-2016Figure 4-2: Apparel Category's Sales Growth in Department Stores of Different Levels (%), 2009-2011Figure 4-3: Men's Wear Sales (Million Pieces), 2010-2016Figure 4-4: Men's Wear Sales by Product (%), 2012Figure 4-5: Men's Wear in Apparel Sales by Product (%), 2009-2012Figure 4-6: Women's Wear Sales (Million Pieces), 2010-2016Figure 4-7: Lingerie Market (Billion Euro), 2010-2016Figure 4-8: Children's Wear Sales (Million Pieces), 2010-2016Figure 4-9: Casual Wear Sales (Million Pieces), 2010-2016Figure 4-10: Casual Wear Sales by Product (%), 2012Figure 4-11: Casual Wear in Apparel Sales by Product (%), 2009-2012Figure 4-12: Sportswear Market (Billion CNY), 2010-2016Figure 4-13: Trousers and Leather Wear Sales (Million Pieces), 2010-2016Figure 4-14: Woolen and Thermal Wear Sales (Million Pieces), 2010-2016Figure 4-15: Knitted Underwear Sales (Million Pieces), 2010-2016Figure 5-1: Textile Production (Trillion CNY), 2010-2012Figure 5-2: Yarn Production (Million Metric Tons), 2009-2012Figure 5-3: Chemical Fiber Production (Million Tons), 2009-2012Figure 5-4: Non-woven Fabrics Production (Million Tons), 2009-2011Figure 5-5: Cotton Production (Million Metric Tons), MY 2009-10 to MY 2012-13Figure 6-1: Textile and Apparel Exports (Billion US$), 2009-2012Figure 6-2: Share of Textile and Apparel Exports (%), 2012Figure 6-3: Textile and Garment Exports by Country (%), 2012Figure 6-4: Knitted Garment Exports by Region (%), 2011Figure 6-5: Silk Export by Country (%), 2011 List of Tables:Table 3-1: Population Breakup by Age Group (%), 2012 & 2016Table 4-1: Apparel Sales by Distribution Channel (%), 2011 & 2012Table 4-2: Apparel Sales by Categories in Major Department Stores (Million Pieces), 2011 & 2012Table 4-3: Men's Wear Market by Top Brands (%), 2012Table 4-4: Women's Wear Market by Top Brands (%), 2011 & 2012Table 4-5: Women's Underwear Market by Top Brand (%), 2011 & 2012Table 4-6: Children's Wear Market by Top Brand (%), 2011 & 2012Table 4-7: Casual Wear Market by Top Brand (%), 2011 & 2012Table 4-8: Sportswear Market by Top Brand (%), 2011 & 2012Table 5-1: Cotton Production by Major Province (Million Metric Tons), 2010-2012Table 7-1: Number of Apparel Clusters by RegionTable 7-2: Number of Apparel Clusters by Sub-SectorTable 7-3: Apparel Products Clusters by ProvinceTable 7-4: Zhejiang - Key StatisticsTable 7-5: Jiangsu - Key StatisticsTable 7-6: Guangdong - Key StatisticsTable 7-7: Fujian - Key StatisticsTable 7-8: Shandong - Key Statistics To order this report: Clothing_Accessories Industry: China Apparel Market Outlook 2016 Contact Clare: email@example.comUS:(339) 368 6001Intl:+1 339 368 6001 SOURCE Reportlinker
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts