ST. LOUIS, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arch Coal, Inc. (NYSE:ACI) today announced that its Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, John T. Drexler, will speak at the BMO Capital Markets 2013 Global Metals and Mining Conference in Hollywood, Fla. on Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2013.
The presentation will be webcast live at 4 p.m. Eastern time on Feb. 26, and will be available at Arch Coal's website at http://investor.archcoal.com. Following the live event, a replay of the webcast also will be available at the same URL for 30 days.
U.S.-based Arch Coal, Inc. is one of the world's top coal producers for the global steel and power generation industries, serving customers in 25 countries on five continents. Its network of mining complexes is the most diversified in the United States, spanning every major coal basin in the nation. The company controls a 5.5-billion-ton reserve base of high-quality metallurgical and thermal coals, with access to all major railroads, inland waterways and a growing number of seaborne trade channels.SOURCE Arch Coal, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV