NORTH HOLLYWOOD, Calif., Feb. 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. (Nasdaq:IPCM), a leading national hospitalist physician group practice, today announced that Adam Singer, M.D., chairman and chief executive officer, and Jeff Taylor, president and chief operating officer, are scheduled to present at the following investor conferences:
- Citi 2013 Global Healthcare Conference at the Hilton New York Hotel in New York City on Monday, Feb. 25 at 2:15 p.m. EST.
- RBC Capital Markets Healthcare Conference at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City on Tuesday, Feb. 26 at 11:30 a.m. EST.
Audio webcasts of IPC's presentations will be available for each conference in the "Investors" section of the company's website at www.hospitalist.com . A replay of each presentation will be available for 15 days.
About IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc.IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. (Nasdaq:IPCM) is a leading physician group practice company focused on the delivery of hospitalist medicine and related facility-based services. IPC's physicians and affiliated providers practice exclusively in hospitals or other inpatient facilities, including acute, sub-acute and long-term care settings. The Company offers its providers the comprehensive training, information technology, and management support systems necessary to improve the quality and reduce the cost of patient care in the facilities it serves. For more information, visit the IPC website at www.hospitalist.com . The IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17095
CONTACT: IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. Rick Kline (818) 766-3502 PondelWilkinson, Inc. Investor Relations Evan Pondel/Roger Pondel (310) 279-5980 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV