KANSAS CITY, Kan., Feb. 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Epiq Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:EPIQ), a leading global provider of bankruptcy creditor solutions and services, today announced the release of the latest version of its AACER ® system.
AACER ® 2.0 electronically monitors developments in all U.S. bankruptcy courts, allowing lenders and law firms to easily monitor and retrieve electronic case data. AACER ® 2.0 is the comprehensive bankruptcy management system designed to improve upon AACER's market-leading technology by adding cutting-edge, customizable workflow tools.
"With AACER ® 2.0, clients receive complete process transparency, custom workflows and collaboration tools, allowing them to speed execution and drive efficiencies within large bankruptcy operations," said Andrew Shimek, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Epiq Systems.New benefits of AACER ® 2.0 include:
- Complete management transparency and oversight
- Bankruptcy queue customization
- On-the-fly bankruptcy staff collaboration
- Claims register monitoring
- 100 percent Web-enabled reporting
CONTACT: Lew Schroeber Investor Relations telephone: 913-621-9500 Email: email@example.com www.epiqsystems.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts