Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ:RMBS), the innovative technology solutions company, announced today it has signed a patent license agreement with LSI Corporation (NASDAQ: LSI). This agreement allows LSI Corporation to include Rambus patented innovations in all its products. In addition, the two companies have settled all outstanding claims, including pending disputes related to Rambus’ patented innovations. This patent license agreement will terminate in 2018. Other terms of the agreement are confidential.
“Reaching this agreement with LSI is an important step as we look forward to deeper engagement and collaboration with the industry,” said Kevin Donnelly, senior vice president and general manager of the Memory and Interface Division at Rambus. “We are committed to the ongoing development of superior technologies that bring value to our customers as we help bring innovative technologies and products to market.”
About Rambus Inc.
Rambus is the innovative technology solutions company that brings invention to market. Unleashing the intellectual power of our world-class engineers and scientists in a collaborative and synergistic way, Rambus invents, licenses and develops solutions that challenge and enable our customers to create the future. While best known for creating unsurpassed semiconductor memory architectures, Rambus is also developing world-changing products and services in security, advanced LED lighting and displays, and immersive mobile media. Additional information is available at www.rambus.comRMBSFN
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV