Ernst & Young LLP Begins Its 2013 Search For New Jersey's Most Innovative Entrepreneurs
ISELIN, N.J., Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ernst & Young LLP is calling for nominations for the 27th annual Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year ® Awards, recognized as one of the most prestigious business award programs in the country. The deadline for applications is March 8, 2013, with New Jersey's awards ceremony scheduled for June 13, 2013, at the Hyatt New Brunswick.
Each year, Ernst & Young showcases successful entrepreneurs from more than 140 cities in 50 countries. In 2013, ten entrepreneur leading companies from New Jersey were selected as Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Award winners.
Last year, more than 600 entrepreneurs from across the nation were selected as Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Award finalists from more than 1,700 nominations. Research compiled from these companies, which together employ nearly 700,000 workers, affirms that, nationally, these innovative, expansion-oriented entrepreneurs continue to grow impressively. They have achieved the following between 2009 and 2011:
- 30% job growth
- 48% revenue growth
"Entrepreneurs continue to be a driving force in leading the economic recovery. Their ability to see around corners and find new, better ways of doing things makes them an engine of growth," said Bryan Pearce, Americas Director of the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Program. "The search is on for new award winners to build on the momentum from our 27-year history celebrating entrepreneurship."Award winners are selected in a number of industry categories by a panel of independent judges, including previous winners of the award, leading CEOs and private capital investors, and other regional business leaders. Entrepreneurs may nominate themselves or be nominated by peers and other business leaders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV