Legg Mason BW Global Income Opportunities Fund Inc. (NYSE: BWG) held a conference call on January 30, 2013 to provide an update on the Fund’s performance and investment activities since its initial public offering on March 28, 2012. Portfolio manager Brian Hess, from Brandywine Global Investment Management, LLC (“Brandywine Global”), discussed the Fund’s investment portfolio, strategy and market outlook.
Investors can access the replay of this call by phone or by visiting our website:
|Dial-in number:||USA Toll Free Number||800-585-8367|
The Fund is a global, flexible portfolio that uses a macro, value-oriented approach to invest across countries, currencies and credits. The Fund’s primary investment objective is to provide current income. As a secondary investment objective, the Fund seeks capital appreciation. There can be no assurances the Fund will achieve its investment objectives.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV