Ascent Capital Group Inc. (“Ascent or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: ASCMA) will issue a press release to report its results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2012 after the market close on Tuesday, February 26, 2013. The company will host a conference call that day at 5:00 p.m. ET in which management will provide an update on Ascent’s operations, including the financial performance of its wholly owned subsidiary, Monitronics International, Inc., and may discuss future opportunities.
Participating on the call will be Ascent’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Bill Fitzgerald; Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Mike Meyers; and Executive Vice President, Mike Haislip. Messrs. Haislip and Meyers are also executive officers of Monitronics.
To access the call please dial (888) 462-5915 from the United States, or (760) 666-3831 from outside the U.S. The conference call I.D. number is 12497704. Participants should dial in 5 to 10 minutes before the scheduled time and must be on a touch-tone telephone to ask questions.
A replay of the call can be accessed through March 5, 2013 by dialing (800) 585-8367 from the U.S., or (404) 537-3406 from outside the U.S. The conference call I.D. number is 12497704.This call will also be available as a live webcast which can be accessed at Ascent’s Investor Relations Website at http://www.ascentcapitalgroupinc.com/Investor-Relations.aspx. About Ascent Capital Group, Inc. Ascent is a holding company and owns 100 percent of its operating subsidiary, Monitronics, one of the nation’s largest, fastest-growing home security alarm monitoring companies, headquartered in Dallas, TX, and certain former subsidiaries of Ascent Media Group, LLC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV