SUGAR LAND, Texas, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arabian American Development Co. (NYSE: ARSD) released their preliminary financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012.
The following preliminary results do not include the effect for any adjustments necessary to record the Company's equity in earnings or loss from the Company's investment in Al Masane Al Kobra Mining Company (AMAK). These adjustments require retroactive application and are expected to be recorded prior to the filing of the Company's 2012 Form 10-K.
Preliminary Financial Results
Revenue for the fourth quarter was $49.9 million, a 19% decrease from the fourth quarter of 2011, and an 8% sequential decrease as compared to the third quarter of 2012. Revenue for the full year was a record $223 million, a 12% increase from $200 million in 2011.EBITDA for the fourth quarter was $3.7 million compared to $7.2 million for fourth quarter 2011. EBITDA for the full year 2012 was $20.9 million compared to $16.9 million for the full year 2011. Preliminary net income for the fourth quarter was $1.3 million or $0.06 per share as compared to net income of $4.1 million or $0.17 per share in the fourth quarter of 2011. Preliminary net income for the full year was $10.8 million or $0.45 per share as compared to net income of $8.4 million or $0.35 per share in the prior year. Volume for the quarter was 14.1 million gallons as versus 16.9 million gallons for the same quarter of 2011. Full year volume was a record 63.6 million for 2012 compared to 54.3 million in the 2011 calendar year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV