Rambus Inc.(NASDAQ: RMBS):
|Where:||International Solid-State Circuit Conference|
|Marriott Marquis Hotel|
|San Francisco, CA|
|When:||February 20, 2013 at 8:30 a.m.|
Rambus engineers will demonstrate and present innovations for future main memory systems at the 2013 International Solid-State Circuit Conference (ISSCC), the premier forum for showcasing advances in solid-state circuits.
The presentation will highlight a single-ended, low-signal swing transceiver that couples high-speed (up to 6.4Gb/s) read/write capabilities with industry leading power efficiency. This technology can satisfy the demand for high-density, low power and high-speed memory interfaces in cloud computing environments.
Demonstration Session Details:Title: A 6.4Gb/s Near-Ground Single-Ended Transceiver for Dual-Rank DIMM Memory Interface Systems 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. For additional details, visit: www.rambus.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV