HAMILTON, Bermuda, Feb. 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Maiden Holdings, Ltd. (Nasdaq:MHLD) today announced that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.09 per share of common stock. The dividend will be payable on April 15, 2013 to shareholders of record as of April 1, 2013.
Maiden's Board of Directors also approved a cash dividend on its 8.25% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preference Shares of $0.515625 per Preference Share. The dividend will be payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of record as of March 1, 2013.
About Maiden Holdings, Ltd.Maiden Holdings, Ltd. is a Bermuda-based holding company formed in 2007. Through its subsidiaries, which are each A- rated (excellent) by A.M. Best, the Company is focused on providing non-catastrophic, customized reinsurance products and services to small and mid-size insurance companies in the United States and Europe. As of September 30, 2012, Maiden had $3.9 billion in assets and shareholders' equity of $1.0 billion. The Maiden Holdings, Ltd. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5006
CONTACT: Noah Fields, Vice President, Investor Relations Maiden Holdings, Ltd. Phone: 441.298.4927 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV