SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diamond Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq:DMND) today announced that it will release financial results for the second quarter ended January 31, 2013 of fiscal year 2013 on March 11, 2013 after market close. Following the release, the Company will host a conference call and webcast for investors beginning at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time to discuss the results of the second quarter fiscal 2013 and current corporate developments.
To participate in the call via telephone dial (888) 213-3934 from the U.S./Canada or (913) 312-1447 elsewhere and enter the participant pass code of 742-4396. To listen to the call over the internet, visit the company's website at http://www.diamondfoods.com and select "Investor Relations."
Archived audio replays of the call will be available on the company's website and via telephone. The latter will begin approximately two hours after the call's conclusion and remain available through 5:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time March 18, 2013. It can be accessed by dialing (888) 203-1112 from the U.S./Canada or (719) 457-0820 elsewhere. Both phone numbers require the participant pass code 742-4396.About Diamond Diamond Foods is an innovative packaged food company focused on building and energizing brands including Kettle® Chips, Emerald® snack nuts, Pop Secret® popcorn, and Diamond of California® nuts. Diamond's products are distributed in a wide range of stores where snacks and culinary nuts are sold. For more information visit our corporate web site: www.diamondfoods.com . The Diamond Foods, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6112
CONTACT: Investors: Diamond Foods Linda Segre SVP, Corporate Strategy (415) 230-7952 email@example.com Media: Sard Verbinnen & Co Paul Kranhold/Lucy Neugart (415) 618-8750 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV