Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a 13 percent increase in its regular quarterly dividend to $0.34 per outstanding share of common stock.
“At ADI, dividends are an important vehicle to raise returns to our shareholders. Our continuing strong operating performance and cash flow have facilitated a solid record of increasing dividends over the past ten years,” said Jerald G. Fishman, CEO.
Since the first dividend was paid in December 2003, ADI has paid a cash dividend to shareholders every quarter. The Company has increased its dividend ten times, and has paid a total of $2.05 billion in dividends to shareholders over that period.
The increase is effective with the dividend payable on March 12, 2013 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 1, 2013. The payment of any future quarterly dividends will be at the discretion of the Board and will be dependent upon ADI’s financial position, results of operations, outlook, liquidity, and other factors deemed relevant by the Board.About Analog DevicesInnovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices' common stock is included in the S&P 500 Index.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV