Asset Acceptance Capital Corp. To Host Fourth Quarter And 2012 Year-End Conference Call March 4
Asset Acceptance Capital Corp. (NASDAQ: AACC) announced today that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and year-end 2012 on Monday, March 4, 2013, at 4:00 p.m. Eastern. The Company will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern the same day to discuss its results.
Participation in the question-and-answer session of the call will be limited to institutional investors and analysts. Individual investors and retail brokers are invited to listen via a live webcast, available on the investor section of the Company’s website at www.AssetAcceptance.com. A replay of the webcast will be available until March 4, 2014.
About Asset Acceptance Capital Corp.
years, Asset Acceptance has provided credit originators, such as
credit card issuers, consumer finance companies, retail merchants,
utilities and others an efficient alternative in recovering defaulted
consumer debt. For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV