Asset Acceptance Capital Corp. To Host Fourth Quarter And 2012 Year-End Conference Call March 4
Asset Acceptance Capital Corp. (NASDAQ: AACC) announced today that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and year-end 2012 on Monday, March 4, 2013, at 4:00 p.m. Eastern. The Company will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern the same day to discuss its results.
Participation in the question-and-answer session of the call will be limited to institutional investors and analysts. Individual investors and retail brokers are invited to listen via a live webcast, available on the investor section of the Company’s website at www.AssetAcceptance.com. A replay of the webcast will be available until March 4, 2014.
About Asset Acceptance Capital Corp.
years, Asset Acceptance has provided credit originators, such as
credit card issuers, consumer finance companies, retail merchants,
utilities and others an efficient alternative in recovering defaulted
consumer debt. For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV