Cabela’s Incorporated (NYSE: CAB) announced today it will provide a live webcast of its 2013 Analyst/Investor day on Wednesday, March 13, 2013, at 8:30 a.m. PT. The meeting will be hosted by Cabela’s executive management team.
A live webcast of the Company’s presentation can be accessed through the “Webcasts & Events” section of the "Investor Relations" page of the Company’s website at www.cabelas.com. Please visit the website at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation to register for the webcast and download any necessary software. A replay of the webcast will be archived on the Company’s website.
About Cabela's Incorporated
Cabela's Incorporated, headquartered in Sidney, Nebraska, is a leading
specialty retailer, and the world's largest direct marketer, of hunting,
fishing, camping and related outdoor merchandise. Since the Company's
founding in 1961, Cabela's® has grown to become one of the most
well-known outdoor recreation brands in the world, and has long been
recognized as the World's Foremost Outfitter®. Through Cabela's growing
number of retail stores and its well-established direct business, it
offers a wide and distinctive selection of high-quality outdoor products
at competitive prices while providing superior customer service.
Cabela's also issues the Cabela's CLUB® Visa credit card, which serves
as its primary customer loyalty rewards program. Cabela's stock is
traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "CAB".
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV