IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), the leading global source of information and analytics, announced today that company executives will present an overview of IHS at three separate investor conferences February 26, March 4 and March 11, 2013.
IH Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jerre Stead will present at the Robert W. Baird Business Solutions Conference on February 26, 2013 at approximately 10:20 a.m. EST.
IHS Executive Vice President-Global Finance Richard Walker will present at the Raymond James 34 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference on March 4, 2013 at approximately 11:35 a.m. EST.
Stead will also present at the Credit Suisse Annual Global Services Conference on March 11, 2013 at approximately 12:30 p.m. EDT.Live webcasts and replays of the IHS presentations will be available, and can be accessed at http://investor.ihs.com for 90 days following the event. About IHS ( www.ihs.com ) IHS (NYSE: IHS) is the leading source of information, insight and analytics in critical areas that shape today’s business landscape. Businesses and governments in more than 165 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content, expert independent analysis and flexible delivery methods of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS is committed to sustainable, profitable growth and employs more than 6,000 people in 31 countries around the world. IHS is a registered trademark of IHS Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Copyright © 2013 IHS Inc. All rights reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV