SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ECOtality, Inc. (Nasdaq:ECTY), a leader in clean electric transportation technologies, has been invited to present at AGC Partners' 9th Annual West Coast Emerging Growth Conference. The conference will be held at The Westin San Francisco Market Street on February 25-26, 2013.
ECOtality CEO Ravi Brar and CFO Susie Herrmann are scheduled to present on Tuesday, February 26, 2013, at 1:00PM PST in the Civic Room.
The presentation will be webcast live via http://wsw.com/webcast/agc17/ecty/ and available for replay following the conference in the investor relations section of ECOtality's website at http://www.ecotality.com .For more information about the conference or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with ECOtality management, please contact your AGC Partner representative or Ron Both at Liolios Group. About ECOtality, Inc. ECOtality, Inc. (Nasdaq:ECTY), headquartered in San Francisco, California, is a leader in clean electric transportation technologies. Through innovation, acquisitions, and strategic partnerships, ECOtality accelerates the market applicability of advanced electric technologies to replace carbon-based fuels. For more information about ECOtality, Inc., please visit http://www.ecotality.com . The ECOtality, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=13434
CONTACT: ECOtality Media: Kim Setliff Antenna Group for ECOtality firstname.lastname@example.org Tel (415) 977-1942 ECOtality Investor Relations: Ron Both Liolios Group email@example.com Tel (949) 574-3860
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV