Top 10 H-1B Visa Companies All Specialize In Shipping American Jobs Overseas
The Top 10 H-1B users received 40,170 H-1B visas in FY 2012 and applied for just 1,167 employment-based (EB) green cards. This is an immigration yield of 2.9 percent.
IEEE- USA supports additional EB green cards for skilled immigrants. These visas allow immigrants to start their own companies and create U.S. wealth and jobs.
"Any plan to increase skilled immigration should be based on green cards," Apter said.
IEEE- USA advances the public good and promotes the careers and public policy interests of more than 205,000 engineering, computing and technology professionals who are U.S. members of IEEE.Web: www.ieeeusa.org Facebook: www.facebook.com/ieeeusa Twitter: www.twitter.com/ieeeusa Benefits of IEEE membership: www.ieee.org/join SOURCE IEEE- USA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV