Education Commission Findings: More Equitable Funding, Better Trained Teachers, Improved Access To Early Childhood Education
"I want to publicly thank the Commission for their tireless work and research on this report," Secretary Duncan said. "The Commission has sounded a powerful and important alarm about the distance we still have to go to improve education for every American child. These challenges are not new, but they demand our attention, as long as they stand between us and a truly equal opportunity to reach the American dream."
Fattah said, "I look forward to working with my colleagues and policymakers around the country to make equity and excellence a reality for every American child and to strengthen America's future for generations to come."
SOURCE Office of Congressman Chaka Fattah
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV