NEW YORK, Feb. 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Warren Resources, Inc. (Nasdaq:WRES) will report fourth quarter and full-year 2012 financial results on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 by issuing a press release before the market opens and conducting a conference call on that date at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The full text of the release will be available at warrenresources.com under "News".
The conference call will also be broadcast live over the Internet at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on March 6, 2013, and can be accessed by registering at warrenresources.com under "Investors".
If you are unable to listen to the live call, a recording of the call will be available for delayed playback for one week beginning at approximately 1:00 p.m. on March 6, 2013. To access the replay, dial 888-286-8010, or if international dial 617-801-6888, and provide the confirmation code 38873107.About Warren Resources Warren Resources, Inc. is an independent energy exploration, development and production company that uses advanced technologies to explore, develop and produce domestic on-shore oil and natural gas reserves. Warren's activities are primarily focused on oil in the Wilmington field in California and natural gas in the Washakie Basin in Wyoming.
CONTACT: Media Contact: David Fleming 212-697-9660
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV