CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX), the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, has been named to Training magazine’s Training Top 125 for the sixth straight year. CarMax ranks No. 55 for 2013.
Training magazine, the leading business publication for learning and development professionals, annually selects 125 organizations that excel at employee development. These companies are chosen based on criteria such as best training practices, evaluation methods and outstanding training initiatives.
“As our company continues to grow, creating an environment where every associate can reach their career goals remains a priority,” said Tom Folliard, president and chief executive officer of CarMax. “Training and associate development continues to be a driving force behind our success.”
CarMax regularly adds new training and reviews existing material to guarantee that the curriculum meets the needs of associates and the business. This past summer, sales training was enhanced to include weekly video courses on discovering the best ways to identify individual customer needs.Additionally, CarMax's most comprehensive programs and training tools include:
- Development programs that deliver individualized, targeted training opportunities
- Extensive use of technology to support the needs of the associate, including eLearning, student response systems and video testimonials
- Classroom training that employs hands-on activities combined with real-world application exercises
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV