Maximilian J. Riedel Named President Of Riedel Crystal
KUFSTEIN, Austria, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Effective July 1, 2013, a 10th change of generation will take place at glass manufacturer Riedel: Georg J. Riedel will hand over management of Riedel Crystal and its worldwide subsidiaries to his son Maximilian J. Riedel, the 11th generation family member to lead the heritage crystal house.
Father and son have agreed that now is the time to transfer the business to the next generation. Georg J. Riedel, who joined the company in 1973, changed the fine wine drinking culture through his work with leading wine visionaries, including Robert Mondavi, Marcel Guigal, Angelo Gaja and others. Following his appointment to Chief Executive, he led the company to achieve great success, thanks to a keen economic prowess and commitment to innovative design.
Georg J. Riedel acknowledges that "As owner, I will remain associated with the company; I am proud of my son, who has expanded Riedel's North American operations with exceptional success, significantly contributing to the company's growth through his extraordinary talent and creativity." He further reveals that "My daughter Laetizia Riedel-Rothlisberger will assist her brother in her capacity as corporate lawyer and brand ambassador."Of his new position as President, Maximilian J. Riedel says, "I'm proud to follow in the footsteps of my father and build upon his successes. My vision is to strengthen the core European market, to expand our China subsidiary and to open new markets in Latin America within the next three years." For more information on Riedel Crystal, please visit the all-new www.riedel.com. SOURCE Riedel
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV