The Blackberry (BBRY) launch marks the start of a new refresh for the smartphone maker. Blackberry 10 runs on QNX and is built from the ground up. Few investors are able to predict how much market share the company will gain, but reviews are positive. Sales are limited to a few places, including U.K. and Canada, limiting profit growth for the current quarter. As the device launch rolls out worldwide, suppliers could be rewarded if sales grow.
The Z10 device was torn apart by TechInsights, and is a starting point for investors wanting to buy mobile part suppliers. We list them here.
Interactive Chart: The average 1-year return for the stocks on this list is 2%.
1. Samsung ELECT LTD(F) ( SSNLF ): Together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of finished electronic products and device solutions worldwide.
- Samsung K3PE0E000A – Multichip Memory – 2 GB Mobile DDR2 SDRAM
- Samsung KLMAG2GE4A – Multichip Memory – 16 GB MLC NAND Flash, Controller
- Qualcomm MSM8960 – Snapdragon S4 Baseband / Applications Processor
- Qualcomm WCD9310 – Audio Codec
- Qualcomm PM8921 – Power Management IC
- Qualcomm RTR8600 – GSM / CDMA / W-CDMA / LTE RxD Transceiver + GPS