Farmers & Merchants Bank Of Long Beach Declares First-Quarter Cash Dividend Of $22 Per Share
Farmers & Merchants Bank of Long Beach (OTCBB: FMBL) today announced that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $22 per share on the Bank’s common stock. The dividend is payable on March 29, 2013 to shareholders of record as of March 15, 2013.
About Farmers & Merchants Bank of Long Beach
Farmers & Merchants Bank of Long Beach provides personal and business banking services through 21 offices in Los Angeles and Orange Counties. Founded in 1907 by C.J. Walker, the Bank specializes in commercial and small business banking along with business loan programs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV